Walk In Interview..
Walk In Interview to appoint and to prepare list of candidates to be invited, as
and when required, for the post of Assistant Professor on contractual basis for
various subjects and Lab Assistants for Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratory:
Total no. of Posts – Assistant Proffessor : 12
Total no. of Posts – Lab Assistant : 03
Date : 08/06/2014
Registration Time : 9:30 to 10:30 A.M.
Time of Interview : 10:30 A.M. Onwards
Venue : Indian Institute of Teacher Education, Ramkrishna Shaikshanik Sankul,
Near Mahatma Mandir, Sector-15, KH Road, Gandhinagar-382016.
Contact : 9429579499 – Mr. Amit Shingala, Assistant Registrar, IITE.
Contact Mail : email@example.com
1) No TA/DA will be reimbursed.
2) Only those candidates who are present at the time of registration will be
eligible for Interveiw. Candidates must reach the venue before the
3) In case of any dispute, the decision of Vice-Chancellor shall be final and
abiding to all.
4) The University has its all discretionary powers to increase or to decrease
the number of vacant positions.
#Assistant Professor in English
Seat = 03
1) Post Graduate Degree (M.A.) in English Literature/ELT
with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from UGC
2) NET/GSLET qualified or Ph.D. in English
#Details of Post and Recruitment Rules/Norms :
General Instructions :
1) All the mentioned post are purely on temporary basis.
2) Any of the UGC,NCTE, Govt. of Gujarat and/or University stipulated norms
shall be binding to all applicants. If suitable candidate are not found for a particular post or subject, relaxation may be given by the University, as and
3) Applicants must have competency to teach any of the subjects in English
Medium even for those who have to teach Maths, Science, Hindi, Sanskrit
and Social Science Methods as the institution has English as Medium of
4) A relaxation of 5% at the graduate and master’s level for the candidates
belonging to SC/ST/differently-abled categories. The eligibility of 55% marks
(or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is
followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are
permissible, based on only the qualifying marks excluding grace marks if
5) The candidates who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in
accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standard and Procedure for Award of
Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of
the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for which, in notification
of Ph.D. it should have clearly mentioned that the candidate has been
awarded Ph.D. with UGC (Minimum Standard and Procedure for Award of
Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009.
In case the notification for Ph.D. does not mention the stipulation as
above, the candidate shall have to submit a certificate duly signed by
the Registrar of the University with regard to the Ph.D. being in
accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standard and Procedure for
Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009.
6) Basic Skill and Knowledge of Computer.
7) Staff appointed for the purpose may have to work at any of the places
within the jurisdiction of the University.